skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Progressions of Communication
November 16, 2007
Japan Pepsi Football Culture Commercial Soccer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNEqmc89aOg
One of my favorite commercials. It's all about culture. :-P
I'd post it directly here but yeah, no idea how to do that.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
i love it Desiree!
November 16, 2007 at 7:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Desiree
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(16)
►
October
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(19)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(34)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(12)
The Earthquake
I re-killed a fish
The Swell
I am Thankful for my Team
Snorkeling the Reef
Japan Pepsi Football Culture Commercial Soccer
Roommate, Rain and Redemption
I can drive around the entire border of this count...
It's Raining Big Drops of Water
Planting, Watering and Picking
The Partners came and took us Cruising!
Mushrooms grow in my room
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
Other Readings
Amanda's Adventures
Authentic Ramblings... (Jael)
Emily Gone East
Incomplete Portrait (Amy)
Rebekah in Korea
Snapshots of Modest Life (Laura)
1 comment:
i love it Desiree!
Post a Comment