October 18, 2007

Amamber

I have two amazing roommates. Amanda and Amber. I am also really bad with names and words in general. Hence the other day I referred to Amber as Amamber. All my life's worries are over! Now I can call both of them Amamber and never have to worry about calling one by the other's name! Miraculous. I am a genious!

I began mixing them up long before our team hit Barbados and it was especially bad the first 3 weeks here, when Amber wasn't even with us yet! I'm not sure about the logic in that but that's how it worked out.

These two girls are nothing alike. Amber drinks milk out of a glass. Amanda eats lots of cereal with milk. Amber giggles, Amanda laughs. Amber sleeps on the right side of the room, Amanda on the left. Amber is blond, Amanda is brunette. But they are BOTH awesome and amazing and they both love people deeply. Oh and they both wore tennis shoes today.

So maybe I should help them celebrate their uniqueness and call them by their individual names...or safe my self the trouble and just say "hey you."