Thought it was time for an update on my life! if this blog is going to be a progression of communications i should actually work on communicating huh.
Yesterday I moved from Orlando to San Diego, CA! whoo hooo! My flights were the smoothest I've ever had. Only thing a little abnormal was waiting in the airport for 3 hours before the first flight took off because I had to go early because my dad flew out an hour before I did. Both my parents actually flew to Europe the same day I flew to SD. We all abandoned Matt. I don't think he minded. If I were him I wouldn't have minded.
The weather here is beautiful just like everyone says. I haven't made it to the beach yet but hey, I'm still on Day 1 so a little grace. I do have a "surf" car that a wonderful family is letting me borrow. It's their youngest sons who recently moved. But he used to use it to haul surf boards etc. If I had a board I'd honor it with the same profession but I'm not going to buy a board till after I see the waves. and maybe feel the water. and maybe talk myself back into the joys of being cold...but still on a board. I'll post a picture of the car soon. It's full of character.
In the mean time my goal for this week is buying my own car. I think that's the goal at least. I'm a little frightened by the whole ordeal but excited as well. I've never owned a car before so this will be a first. I just hope I don't make some awful mistake.
Until then.
October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment