I went paint balling today and it reminded me so much of middle school...or maybe it was high school. funny thing is the only time I've been before was a leppard twin birthday party in the forest. lol.
this experience was awesome though and i was playing with a bunch of high schoolers so i felt like high school. heh heh. I will admit the first game i hadn't even had a chance to fire before I was hit. BUT I improved with time. :-p it was awesome! I'd for sure do it again and all you people out there feeling kind of old, you should go play paint ball and let it shoot you back to the "good old days."
October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey!! I thought I'd stop in and catch up on reading your blog. The Leppard's b-day party was also my first experience with paintball. I went again last year for the first time in forever and it was such a blast!! Definitely the "good old times". Miss you girl. keep the updates coming.
Jessica
Post a Comment