Most people talk about the weather when they run out of other things to say. Or when they're simply not sure what to say. I talk about the weather because apparently I like it! I talk about it with my close friends and friends I just met. Yes, it's still a back up topic but it's also so much more! How fascinating the chance in temperatures. How bizarre that one week it can be 113 degrees and 7 days later it's in the 60's and raining. Of course it helps that I live in random weather areas. (Orlando, Barbados and San Diego) Bim was more or less monotonous in weather. Though it did have awesome downpours. You'd think San Diego would be pretty steady but it's the one with the spike and drop technique.
SO know this: if I talk t you about the weather, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm bored. I'm simply sharing one of my favorite subjects with you.
October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment