October 20, 2010

Came to My Rescue

Came to My Rescue

Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours

My whole life
I place in your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne

I called you answered
And you came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where you are

In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high


So many of these lyrics express my heart. I find myself in situations I think are rough and i cry out to the Lord. And He always rescues me. Walks me through them. Calms and comforts my heart. Because of His love for me I DO want to be where He is. I will place my WHOLE life in His hands. I do desire for Him to be lifted high. All good things that come out of me living are due to Him. It's His influence on me that makes a difference.

No comments: