My sleep schedule is all thrown off. I go to sleep late; I wake up late. What's the point of trying to fix it when as soon as I get on an earlier schedule I do something to throw it off again.
I feel like I'm living in an alternative reality. I'm living like a college student. Or a jobless adult. My responsibilities are minimal. My free time is maximal. My motivation is sporadic.
Part of me enjoys this, part of me feels like I'm wasting time. Part of me just lets it be.
Confused yet.
Over all I'm loving Orlando. Loving the people I'm spending time with. Loving the comfort of being in a place I know well. I'm not eager to leave. But I know this is just a stop. There's so much more to come. This isn't my destination but a scenic picture spot. But there's not enough money to put more gas in the car and move on. It's coming but not yet. And so I enjoy the view and take my pictures and thank God for the obvious blessings He is pouring out in my life.
January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you here, Desiree! Praying for your support so you can come back and join us again. But I'm really glad you're enjoying Florida in the time being :)
Post a Comment