Last Saturday 20 something people came down from UF, FSU and Miami to spend a little less than a week on my beautiful island! (yes I claim it as mine in comparison to visitors).
It was an amazingly fun week with lots of laughs and lots of things to do. We played 3 legged futbol (soccer) on Wednesday as part of a promotion for http://everyUWIstudent.com . We also had an amazing time at Crane Beach and touring the island. We took the campus by storm as there was a Florida person pretty much everywhere you looked. My favorite part was surfing Thursday morning though. I spent the night at the hotel Wednesday night at woke up at 5:15 to surprise Dillian as part of an encouragement from his fellow staff worker. Then Hannah Roberts, Jeffrey, Dillian, Stephen and I all hit the beach for some early morning exercise. It was awesome. I'm getting better at surfing. I can catch the waves....still working at standing up well. :-P
I love Barbados!
March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome :)
Post a Comment