March 23, 2009

3rd phone is the charm?

My phone has issues. Well phone #1 had issues and now phone #2 has issues so hopefully phone #3 will NOT have issues.

Let me explain.

In July I got a new phone because I got a new plan because my old plan was cancelled when I left the country for the year. Makes sense so far. In January I noticed that my phone was kind of crackly when it rang and when I tried to use speaker phone. Pretty soon it barely worked for speaker phone and sounded like a dying cat when anyone called. I took it into the T-mobile store. I still had the factory warranty on it so they shipped me a new phone and I shipped them my broken phone. Everyone's happy. Well I was not so happy when I had to transfer all my numbers over and lost most of my pictures, but then I was happy that my phone worked.

And then came yesterday. I was sitting in my quiet room doing whatever and looked down at my phone and realized I had missed a call and a text. There was no reason for me not to hear it. I started messing around with my phone and realized it no longer made the cool water bubble noise when it opened and closed. (seriously this noise may be my favorite part to my phone) I tested the ringers...nothing. My sound had completely left me!

I took my phone into today. They're going to send me a new one...again. If it breaks 3 times in 90 days I get a new model. SO if this 3rd one decides to break, and I really hope it doesn't, it needs to break in the next month to make it worthwhile. Otherwise I start a hate relationship with it, and you may want to start emailing me...

No comments: