This January I went back in time a whole year and entered the country on Jan 3, 2007...or so my passport says!
Unfortunately I did not discover this special talent until I was at the front of the immigration line (after waiting 2 hours) and they told me I could not apply for an extension until I got my stamp fixed. They wanted to take away all evidence of my unique gift. They claim it was for my own good.
Trusting them, I'm very trustworthy, I spent the next 4 hours taking a bus out to the airport for 15 minutes inside the airport and one stamp. Ayiah!
What can I say, people are nervous of what they do not understand. Regardless I'm learning how to wait in long lines better! (I spent another 3.5 hours the next morning waiting at immigration again.)
February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment